If you are tired of your HVAC system running inefficiently or feeling like you are constantly dusting your home, it is time to schedule a professional duct cleaning service. While there are many companies offering this service, not all of them are created equal. The main difference you’ll find is the system used to remove the debris from your home, with the two most popular being a portable vacuum system and a truck-mounted vacuum system.
A truck-mounted vacuum system outperforms portable systems at every turn, helping home and business owners rest easy that their duct cleaning service will be effective and quick. Our skilled technicians at Premier Air Heating & Cooling use the highest quality, truck-mounted vacuum system in order to ensure your ductwork is clear from debris.
3 benefits of duct cleaning service with a truck-mounted vacuum:
- More powerful: The suction from our duct truck is exponentially more powerful than a portable system. This means we can pull buildup out of your ducts at a faster rate. In fact, our truck-mounted unit can draw tens of thousands of cubic feet of air per minute, as opposed to portable units, which can only draw a few thousand cubic feet of air per minute.
- Larger capacity: Your ducts contain more than just dust and debris—including things like plastic bags, wood scraps, pieces of drywall, and even dead rodents. Luckily, the hose on a truck-mounted vacuum has a large diameter, capable of handling even the most challenging blockages.
- Cleaner indoor air quality: Airborne pollutants can get trapped in your ducts and if you use a portable vacuum unit, these harmful contaminants can be released into your home if the system leaks or spills. The truck-mounted vacuums can effectively move this debris and shuttle it out of your home quickly.
We are the only company in Montana using a HyperVac duct truck, which operates at 13,000 cubic feet of air per minute. HyperVac is the world’s leading manufacturer of air duct cleaning equipment, and this top-of-the-line product combined with our highly trained technicians leads to a service that is second to none.
Why Get Your Ducts Cleaned?
Dust settling in your home is an annoyance that most people remove weekly. However, because you can’t see what’s happening inside your ducts, dust can buildup leading to pounds of debris. If you or a loved one suffers from allergies or a respiratory condition this buildup can worsen symptoms.
Reasons to get your ducts cleaned include:
- Reduce your allergy or asthma symptoms
- Boost your AC efficiency
- Reduce foul odors
- Improve your indoor air quality
Premier Air Heating & Cooling is Bozeman’s leading duct cleaning company because we know how to keep your ductwork protected and cleaned properly without any inconvenience to you. Our team is just a phone call away and offer same-day appointments when available.
Call our Bozeman duct cleaning specialists today at (406) 333-0177 or reach out online to learn more about our services.