Premier Club Membership in Bozeman
Join the Premier Family Today
Join the Premier Club and get exclusive club member benefits. We know that
your family’s comfort is important and that being without heat in
the winter in Montana is no fun. It is our commitment to you to make sure
your family stays comfortable in your home, year-round. The Bozeman HVAC
Premier Air Heating & Cooling look forward to taking care of your home.
For more questions about our membership, call
(406) 333-0177 or
contact us online.
We Offer Worry-Free Maintenance
When the temperatures drop in Montana, your
furnace has to work hard to keep your family warm. When that furnace gets to a
certain age, the years take their toll. Just like your car, your furnace needs
maintenance to keep performing at the optimal level to keep your family warm. When
that furnace breaks, you need the peace of mind to know that someone has
your back. That is where our Premier Club Membership comes in. We offer
regular furnace maintenance and don’t charge for after-hours service calls.
We offer our valued customers the choice between four Premier Club memberships.
HRV - $5 monthly
Fireplace - $5 monthly
- Humidifier (includes canister replacement) - $13
- Hi-velocity air purifier (filters & UV bulb) - $25
- Air scrubber (core replacement, alternating years) - $12
Premier Club Benefits
When you pay for a Premier Club membership, you’re paying for convenience
and peace of mind.
- Enjoy 10% off all repairs and upgrades
- Discounted diagnostic fee
- Monthly specials
- Move to the top of the schedule
- No after-hours charge for service calls
- Get one, two, or four visits a year to have your equipment fully serviced
- Just like your car, your furnace needs maintenance to perform at the optimum level
- More than half of all service issues could have been avoided with proper
When you call for a standard tune-up, you can receive the following services:
- Clean or replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Clean blower components
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Level and calibrate thermostat
- Set heat anticipator
- Test safety controls
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure volts and amps
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Measure temperature difference
- Check carbon monoxide levels at registers
- Clean and adjust burner/ignition on assembly
- Monitor and record refrigerant pressures
Memberships come with an array of benefits that can save you money over
time and stop you from worrying about your equipment performance, especially
during the winter when you need your furnace the most. Our technicians
are committed to helping out our members in their time of need in Bozeman,
Belgrade, and the surrounding areas in Gallatin Valley.
(406) 333-0177 to purchase your membership and join the Premier Club today.